If you want to get the mind blowing results of pheromone products I would recommend staying away from some of the body wash and other types of products that have “added pheromones”.
These products don’t have enough actual pheromones to make a difference, because if they did they would be so hard to control that it would get a little bit crazy.
That is why you should always buy any pheromone products from a reputable dealer. There are several online, but Love-Scent.com is my favorite for several reasons.
The biggest is that they only carry products that have enough real human sex pheromones to actually impact your social and sex life. The other reason I like them is because of their guarantee. They offer an unconditional guarantee on all of their products. But there is a catch. You have to actually use the product for 3 weeks before you send it back. I love it. Since practice and test driving are what it takes to be successful with pheromones, this guarantee is exactly the kind that a ‘mone company should carry.
What kind of pheromones should you use?
There are several different kinds of pheromones that are put into pheromone based products. So let’s start there.
- Androstenone – creates a dominant, intimidating alpha aura – creates definite sexual vibe and tension also creates an atmosphere of respect and deference. Both men and women use androstenone. For work this pheromones should be paired with Androstenal to maintain approachability. If you are partying then you may want to add a smidge more of this product for the desired effect. This is a super powerful pheromone and should be used with restraint. Androstenone needs a cover scent. It can be quite pungent.
- Androstenal – referred to as a “social ‘mone” this pheromone is often combined with the more aggressive Androstenone to soften the edges and create an approachable vibe. It is often referred to as a an “ice breaker” pheromone. This pheromone also creates an impression of youth, health and reproductive fitness which is very attractive. Just because this pheromone is s
- Androsterone – This is often combined with other pheromones to boost their effects. By itself it creates a masculine alpha male image without the aggression associated with androstenone. This pheromone also signals protection and reliability. In women it elevates mood.
- Androstadienone – commonly known as A1 is a very popular pheromone. It can elevate a woman’s mood and can increase a sense of intimacy, comfort and caring feelings in both sexes.
- Copulins- This is a pheromone that is proven to increase testosterone in men by up to 150%. They are naturally produced during ovulation and have a very definite effect on sexual chemistry. Men will view a woman who is wearing copulins as more attractive and it can also induce arousal. While most pheromones are gender neutral (meaning they work for both men and women) copulins should be used exclusively by women.
Now that you understand what the different pheromones ingredients do, you need to know what actual products work well in what situations. But first lets address an issue that I am asked all the time.
What Kind of Pheromones Should You Use If You Are Gay?
I get this question all the time. The answer is kind of surprising.
Gay men should use products that enhance their masculinity, friendliness and approachability – so the same products that straight men use.
Gay women should use products that enhance their femininity, approachability and friendliness – so the same products straight women use.
If you are skeptical that is OK. I have seen lots and lots of testimonials from people that this approach works…. I would challenge you to give it a try